Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lesson learned today after all of the trials we are going through...


"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is... merely what others think you are."


No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting. Leave gentle fingerprints on the soul of another for the angels to read. I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.Keep The Faith~~~~~~Faith is not just believing God can take care of any problem we have....it's knowing that He will.

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

That is really great quote!
I love all the pics of your kids. they are so big and really cute. I love Lacey models!!!! Arie is already starting to pose as well. Girls are really funny.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

great new posts! I love seeing the pictures and all that y'all are up to. Greg looks so happy doing what he's doing and that is just so good to see. We know one year of Steve passing away is coming up this next month and we are thinking of y'all. It's not fun to live life without our loved ones but at least y'all are not alone. We are thinking of you all.
We move into the house this week from this lame apartment we've been in for over a month now so we are excited about that... also, I'm 12 weeks along now and hoping to feel better! :)

Monson Family said...

If you go into the "manags layouts" section and find the "add page element" you can pick through those options until you find the blog/website list option. You then have to type in the exact address of every blog which is a little time consuming. I hope that helps. i'm kind of computer illiterate so I hope those directions make sense!!!!

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!! You look really good too! I can't believe you have 3 kids! Congrats on Greg joining the HFD! Thanks again for the quotes---it's all so true and great to hear.